Monday, November 01, 2004

Payson Park -- Inwood, New York

More and more exposure to other little people. We joined the Brien boys,
from left, Oliver and Porter (who is a month younger than Desi) and the
Addams boy, Jonathan (who is a month older) for an afternoon in the park.
They loved paying in the leaves! Once Desi moved beyond tasting each one,
he crawled through them gleefully and, with my help, walked through big
piles kicking leaves into the air. Ahhhh.... lovely fall days. I've actually been missing Philadelphia quite a bit -- there is something about
the Autumn that evokes our neighborhood in East Falls with all those grand
old houses and neighborly streets and of course centercity... my first
urban environment. :::sigh::: I realize I'm creating the same sort of
longing memories for Desi, perhaps not so much yet but it will all
accumulate with each season and tradition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home