Thursday, December 02, 2004

My Auntie Heidi


auntieheidi&desi
Originally uploaded by globalgirl246.

She likes it when I make her laugh and I like to make her laugh. She has a cute laugh. Sometimes the silliest things I do, like falling over backwards while sitting, send her into hysterics, so I do them over and over and over again. She tells me she loves me all the time and seems to think I'm the cutest baby she's ever seen! Wow! She is always kissing me -- I can't wait till I figure out how to kiss back! My mom told me that my Auntie and her colleagues at work have my pictures all over their desks. Maybe when I get older that will make me a bit self-conscious, but now it just makes me smile.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Desi you tell them!! :)
You are definitely a cool kid and I cant wait play with you some more... But you need to slow down... Aunty Heidi is slow and cant keep you out of EVERYTHING! :) xoxoxo

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home