Friday, January 28, 2005

Warming Up


thisisabigball2
Originally uploaded by globalgirl246.

Yesterday was our weekly PlayGroup. We got there about 15minutes before everyone else started showing up. I found a basketball and starting showing Desi some moves (no one else was watching!!) then I gave the ball to him saying it was his turn. He'd give it right back to me so he could watch me dribble, shoot, and carry on foolishly. When he finally wanted to try, he threw it then had to chase after it... and keep chasing because he kept kicking the ball unintentionally forward before he could get his hands on it. It was only when he got the ball up against the wall could he pick it back up again -- he was going from one end of the gym to the other trying to get this ball and play with it. Very tiring!

More pics here: http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=etiqe5t.59ehqju5&x=1&y=-o4ydiq

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home