Wednesday, January 19, 2005

desi&jonathan


desi&jonathan
Originally uploaded by globalgirl246.

Last monday after playgroup Desi and I went back with Jonathan and his mom Emma to their apartment. They had recently returned from their 3 week holiday and the boys were happy to play together again. Jonathan had recently discovered his deep window sill and invited Desi up to join him.

Earlier, at playgroup, Emma suddenly shouts to me, laughing and points to the boys... Desi was nearly on top of Jonathan had him grasped in a headlock, with Jonathan face first on the floor. We were laughing at their babyways! Especially after DJ released JD and he wasn't crying... seemed to think it was fun! A few minutes later I was fortunate to catch Desi again throw his arm around Jonathan and plant a kiss right on the side of his head!! His first puckered kiss. Now that I know he can kiss I ask for mine... still waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home