Friday, December 17, 2004

Clowning Around


funnyinmomshat
Originally uploaded by globalgirl246.

On normal days when I return from work with Desi, he gets an immediate diaper and clothes change (he drinks a lot while out&about so his clothes are usually soaked by the time we get home) and then, before dinner, I let him move about however he wishes before strapping him into yet another seat, the highchair. It's funny to watch him because he will usually simply rove around the apartment, falling often, talking and lauging to himself and me, and getting into things. Testing me, I feel as it's usually the same things over and over -- the garbage can, the wipes, the books on shelves, the papers on the desk, etc. I position myself in the kitchen to prepare our dinner and he passes in and out, back and forth, ceaselessly -- enjoying the freedom to move and use his body. On this particular occassion, he entered the kitchen wearing my hat and jabbering something with this goofy smile on his face. He knew he was being funny! This little sense of humor is developing and the flair of a preformer too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home