Monday, February 14, 2005

Healing and Kissing

An emotional week for poor Desmond Jones. Prone to frustration and weeping pleas of "up!" accompanied by collapses on the floor when we weren't immediately accommodating in lifting him into our arms. He didn't like us to touch the burn to lather on the ointment nor did he like it wrapped in gauze. His hand is healing well though and seems to bother him less and less. He still favors it and looks at it curiously from time to time. He will also pull a pouty face and hold it up for an empathetic gesture. Cute!


Last night during one particular bedtime story of a mommy putting her baby to bed and being reminded for good night kisses, Desi sat up and leaned toward me with a pucker! He kissed me!! with sound effects and then kissed me again... and again!! 7 times total!!! ahhhh... sweetsweet moment! I asked for more this morning but he expertly ignored me. I will wait, sweet prince, with baited breath for my next kiss!! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home